How to Convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA, etc
Many people love listening to music. And one of the most pivotal players of music is Spotify. In the music streaming industry, it has a lot of demand. It has an extensive collection of music in a massive range of categories like international genres, other kinds of genres, concerts, podcasts, radio, etc. And one of the best parts about Spotify is that you can enjoy listening to music from Spotify on any device. All you have to do is use a standard desktop app. You can also search for the Spotify app for your Microsoft XBOX, Sony Playstation, apple car play, Android TV, etc.
Remove Your Confusions & Convert Spotify to Your Chosen Audio Formats
Now, many people are confused and have questions in their minds like How to Convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and WMA, etc. Here is how you can convert Spotify to mp3, FLAC, Wav, m4a, WMA, etc.
Convert Spotify to MP3
With the help of Allavsoft, you can quickly and directly download Spotify to MP3 in 320 kbps. The steps and process for this is straightforward. Let’s have a look at this –
- First, you will have to copy and paste Spotify music or playlist URL to Allavsoft
- Next, you have to click the download button, it will automatically convert/download Spotify music files to MP3 in 320 kbps in the background.
Convert Spotify to FLAC
With the help of Allavsoft, you can also download or convert Spotify to FLAC with 1440 kbps. The steps for this are also very simple and easy to follow. Let’s have a look –
- First, you will have to copy and paste Spotify music or playlist URL to Allavsoft.
- Next, you will have to click the options button → Then preference to open the preference window (in MAC Computer: you will have to click the Allavsoft → Preference button). After this, you will have to switch to advanced tap to check before downloading FLAC music with cover art.
- Lastly, you will have to click the download button; it will automatically download/Convert Spotify music to FLAC that is too high quality.
Convert Spotify to WAV, M4A, WMA, etc.
One of the best parts that you will know about Allavsoft is that it can convert Spotify to WAV, then M4A, WMA, and much more. The steps which you have to follow are very simple and easy. Just follow the steps, and you will be able to convert Spotify to WAV. Follow the steps:
- First, as the usual step is that you will have to copy and paste the Spotify music URL to Allavsoft.
- Please check before it gets “automatically converted to’ and then select your preferred audio format from the general audio category or loss audio category.
- Lastly, you will have to click the download button so that you can finish the downloading and convert Spotify to WAV, M4A, or other audio formats, as mentioned above.
How to Download Spotify Music in Free Plan?
With the steps mentioned above, you can easily convert Spotify to mp3 and other audio formats. Now that you are using Allavsoft, you should use the Allavsoft video downloader, you should also know how to download. So that you can easily download Spotify music files if you are using a free plan.
Method of Downloading
The steps for downloading are very simple and easy. Here are steps that you should systematically follow:
- Download the Allavsoft video downloader first on your PC.
- Next, you will have to install it and run the program
- Open the Spotify website and right-click on the music/playlist that you want to download and select copy artist links.
- Spotify will automatically display a notification that the link has been copied to your clipboard.
- Then, in Allavsoft video downloader, you will have to go to the download tab on the top
- Click the Paste URL button. Allavsoft will grab your music or playlist URL from the clipboard. Alternatively, you can batch download multiple kinds of music or the playlist by clicking on the – For multiple URLs link label. You will have to enter one URL each line.
- You will also have the option to choose to download or convert the music in your chosen file format. This will be very useful for you if you don’t have the needed codec to play a specific music file type. Then you will have to mark the “automatically convert to” box as checked. After which you can choose your selected audio file format.
- Then click on the download button on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Allavsoft will ask you to enter your Spotify sign-in credential. Enter the details and click on the login button.
- Then you will be asked by Allavsoft “download the first or all videos in the playlist” for this you will have to click on “All button”
- After this, your Spotify music or playlist download will start. You will see the process on your screen, and then you can work on your computer during this procedure.
With the method mentioned above, you can download and convert Spotify music and playlist with flexibility.