AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2 Review
As is the trend with current times, the computers have found their place in every workplace and home alike. Since moving to these platforms have become the norm, the era of maintaining records and data by manual distress has been a foregone conclusion.
However, the computer is not the ultimate solution for data backup as there are cases of crashing, data loss and much more problems associated with it. Think of something else then. How about backup tools? I guess, they’ll suffice. Let’s take a closer look at it.
- Backup tools have been in prime demand over the recent years. However, compatibility is always an issue with them. But there are a few such options that are fully compatible with your PC and offers free backup software.
- We’ll have our take on one such free backup software named AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2. Read along.
AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2
- AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software which is designed to provide backup to your data housed in any drives or partition.
- Often the root cause of data loss has been the scathing attacks of thevirus, system corruption and more. This latest version of offering from AOMEI Backupper Standard can prevent you from suffering such loss.
The working mechanism
- AOMEI Backupper Standard integrates user-friendly interference which is simple and intuitive to use.
- Apart from normal data backup, it also allows the backup of the drives on which Windows are installed upon. With a Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS), one can diagnose a backup without shutting down the system.
- The backup gets created and saved to a local drive or a network folder or even an external drive as per the requested option. It also provides automated backup options where the folders get backed up on a regular concourse.
- Here’s a link to this free backup software.
The feature guide
- It provides encryption services to the backed up data. It also offers customization of the backups if warranted.
- You can clone the data into particular segments for different storage models.
- Fully compatible with Windows platform with enhanced support for PC.
A bonus Feature
- Here’s something more you’d want to know on. How about making your computer’s performance fast and effective?
- The obvious option would be to use the latest version of Windows, i.e. Windows 10 in an SSD.The simple reasoning is that Solid State Drives (SSD) are multiple times faster than the Hard Disk Drive (HDD).
- But herein lies a problem. How could you transfer windows 10 to SSD? AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2 offers the solution for transferring windows 10 to SSD effortlessly.
Last Few words
AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2 is a great option to have. It offers the best of backups and data storage and guess what it’s a free backup software. Add to that list the bonus feature of transferring windows 10 into SSD from HDD and you’re good to go.