Do you have a website? Do you want your visitors and clients to contact you easily for any inquiry, request or feedback? Then creating a contact form is the best option for you as this will save the time of the visitors to contact you over the phone or email from the “Contact Us” tab. If you are wondering how to do that, then Aidaform Online Form Builder is the correct place for you. Read the article below and get the correct insight of creating a contact form for your website.
How to create an online form using Aidaform Online Form Builder?
This is the best and easiest way to create a contact form for your website and make it more user-friendly. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Aidaform website (https://aidaform.com/)and click on the log in link to login to your Aidaform account. In case you do not have an account, click on sign up option.
- In the members’ section, choose your desired template which can be later edited using the Form Editor. After typing the name of your contact form, click on the option Create.
- After creating a custom message with your desired theme, color and fonts, click on publish and select an export option, which would generate a direct link to the of the form page to your website.
Image Source: Pixabay
Why Aidaform Online Form Builder?
There are various reasons to choose Aidaform which are listed below:
- Lots of options available for the template, you will be able to use any as per your choice.
- Different layouts of the form are available.
- After choosing a template if you wish to change it, then you will get an Editor option as well.
- Innumerable custom theme with different fonts and colors are present. You can customize the form as per your preference.
- You can add your company’s logo as well.
- The process is fast, easy and convenient. You do not need to have lots of technical knowledge for this.
- Google map integration is also enabled in the forms helping your visitors to locate you easily.
- The form has a CAPTCHA anti-spam protection system.
- Collection and storage of all the data in the member’s area, you do not have to set anything up manually.
- You will be able to integrate the form seamlessly with your workflow.
Generating the forms might seem to be a technical stuff with lots of programming languages being involved in it, however, Aidaform has really made it really simple for you. Go to the website, sign up and see for yourself. You will not be charged to set up your account, so you can definitely give it a try. And if you are concerned about the safety, the CAPTCHA anti-spam system will give full protection. The responses collected through the form will be stored securely in your members’ area only, so you do not need to think about that. Just visit here and see for yourself how amazing this will work to make things easier and organized for your website.