An electronic device that is used to inhale the vaping material without burning it is better known as a vaporizer. It turns different types of vaping material into vapors that are easy to inhale and can produce smoke. A vaporizer comes in various types used in vaping the materials that can be a wax concentrate, herbs, or an E-liquid. Vaporizers are more famous for their new and sleek designs. But the question that goes through everyone’s mind is: What are the different materials used in a vaporizer?
Primarily there are two main types of ingredients that are used in vapes; the detail of both the types can be seen below:-
1. Dry ingredients
These materials are usually used in dry vapes and can include dry wax, dry herbs, and oils. These vape types are commonly used for recreational and medicinal purposes that may help a user stay calm and relaxed. A popular example of this is shatter canada, (or one that is more local to you) and it’s a great smoke-free way to consume marijuana. Shatter is a concentrate of THC often known by the name hash oil. Dry ingredients use different types of vaporizers.
2. Wet ingredients
The critical elements of this variety are E-liquid and vape juices, which are commonly used in e-liquid vapes. The chemical or the formula in each type of e-liquid can vary from liquid to liquid.
These e liquids or vape juices are absorbed by cotton and placed near the coil from where it turns into vapors and can be inhaled.
Image Source: Pixabay
Different types of vapes
Different types of vapes will provide you a difference between the dry vapes and wet vapes below:-
- Dry herb vapes: dry herbs vapes like this heat up the dry component when placed in a quartz or a ceramic heating chamber. The basic formula used can be via conduction or convection.
Conduction vapes help in creating the vapors at a comparatively low temperature that can make it easier for the user to inhale the vapor.
In the convection method, the ingredients are heated up by circulating hot air around the ingredient and then creates vapors.
The common types of vaporizers that are used in it can be a portable vaporizer, desktop, and pen vaporizer.
- E-liquid vapes: e-liquid vapes are available in different types of shapes, sizes, and life expectancies. This may be because of the battery involved in them. As we have read that e liquids and vape juices are absorbed into a cotton and then put near a coil for creating vapors. The commonly available e-liquid vaporizer is a box mod vaporizer, which is named so because of the box-like structure it comes in.
- Wax and concentrate vapes: it is considered as one of the best and cleanest way for vaping. Wax and concentrates also have much more potential when compared to dry herbs. These types of vape can be classified as a vape pen or a dab pen and can be used for recreational and medicinal purposes.
- Desktop vapes: as the name suggests, desktop vapes are not meant for the purpose of transportation and are non-portable in nature. The two types of vapes that are classified under the desktop category can be Whip-style and bag vapes.
- Social and casual vapes: social smoking is now changed as social vaping, social vaping means that vaping can be a core element in the social gatherings and parties. Modern parties are nothing besides music and vapes nowadays.
Different types of vapes can be used for different kinds of uses; vapes are used for recreational and medicinal purposes. It can also be helpful in reducing the nicotine level in your body by helping you out to get rid of your bad habit of smoking cigarettes that may harm your body in many of its own ways.