Nowadays, most of us enjoy listening to Audible audiobooks while driving, running, doing chores or going to bed, but sometimes it isn’t delightful. Because all downloaded audiobooks from Audible are encoded in AA or AAX format protected by Audible’s DRM. We can only play Audible books on audible-approved devices through Audible or iTunes app. Luckily, Audible audiobook converters come into the market. Let’s teach you a simple and effective way to convert Audible books to MP3, you need to use a professional Audible to MP3 converter.
There are many brands of Audible converters that can convert AA/AAX files. To help you remove Audible DRM and convert AA or AAX books to MP3 for playback easily, we tested the conversion speed and ease of use of some highly rated converters, and checked their functions. After testing some AA/AAX to MP3 converters, we found that UkeySoft Audible Converter is the best Audible AA/AAX to MP3 converter for most people with its fastest conversion speed and outstanding features among all the software we tested. Here, we will make an in-depth and unbiased review of UkeySoft Audible Converter based on its features, performance, user interface, user guide, compatibility, pricing plans and pros & cons, etc.
Features of UkeySoft Audible Converter
- Require No iTunes or Audible Authentication – Compared with other traditional audiobook converters, iTunes and Audible authentication are not required during the conversion process.
- Remove Audible DRM – It can help you get rid of DRM lock from Audible AA and AAX files, so that you can listen to Audible audiobooks on anywhere.
- Convert AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. – Surprisingly, it can convert protected Audible audiobooks from AA or AAX format to high-quality MP3 format compatible with almost all media players and devices. Also, it supports to convert Audible books to other popular formats, including M4A, M4B, AAC, FLAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF and WAV.
- Lossless Output Quality – Unlike other audio recorders, UkeySoft Audible Converter is built with a technology that can directly decrypt files instead of decoding and re-encoding to ensure that the output files are lossless.
- Customize Output Quality – Even better, it allows you to customize the output quality according to your needs, such as the bitrate (120 to 320kbps), sample rate (22,050 to 48,000Hz) and codec, etc. To get high-quality MP3 files from Audible audiobooks, you can set the bitrate to 320kbps and the sample rate to 48,000 Hz.
- Keep Chapter, ID3 Tags & Metadata – Yes, it is able to convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 with chapter kept. What’s more, the original ID tags and metadata information of Audible books will be well preserved in the output MP3 files, including the Cover, Title, Year, Artist, Author, Comments, etc.
- Built-in ID3 Tags Editor – UkeySoft Audible Converter is also a smart ID3 Tags Editor. With its built-in editing functions, you can edit and add the missing ID3 tags and metadata to Audible books as needed.
- Split Large Audiobooks – In order to help users better manage device space and memory, it has added a built-in splitting function, allowing users to split large audiobooks into small fragments by time, part or chapter. It’s great that you can divide the audiobooks into the books chapters for your small MP3 players.
700X Faster Conversion Speed
During the testing, we found that the conversion speed of UkeySoft Audible Converter is three times more than any other software. The special technology makes it run 700X super faster speed when converting large size of AAX files to MP3. It only takes 3 minutes to complete a 5-hour audiobook conversion, while other software takes 10 minutes. In addition, it can batch convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 audios at once.
Simple User Interface
UkeySoft provides a simple, clean and straight forward interface without any ads. With its user-friendly interface, everyone can operate it with easy. Just drag and drop the .aa/.aax files directly into the software, select MP3 or other formats, and then start the conversion.
How to Use UkeySoft Audible Converter to Convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3?
Step 1. Install and Run UkeySoft Audible Converter
First, download the purchased audiobooks from Audible.com. Next, download and install UkeySoft Audible Converter on Mac or PC. Then run the program.
Step 2. Add AA/AAX Files to UkeySoft
Directly drag and drop the AA or AAX files to UkeySoft main interface.
Or click “Add” to import the AAX files.
Step 3. Select MP3 as Output Format
Click “Options” > “Advanced” to select MP3 format for Audible audiobooks. To split the audiobooks or change output folder, please tap “General”.
Step 4. Start Converting Audible AA/AAX to MP3
Hit on “Convert” button to start converting AA or AAX files to MP3 audios.
After conversion, click “History” to view the converted Audible MP3 files.
UkeySoft Audible Converter is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.9 or higher. It supports multiple languages, including: English, French, Japanese, Deutsch, Espanol, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
It’s necessary to point out that UkeySoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter is a paid software. It also provides a free trial version that allows you to convert the first 3 minutes of each Audible book, and the audiobook splitting feature is only available for the paid version. To unlock all features, you can purchase the lifetime version, and they can all enjoy lifetime free updates and technical support.
Personal License: $29.95 for 1 PC/Mac
Personal License: $47.90 for 1 PC+Mac
Family License: $59.95 for 5 PC/Mac
Pros & Cons
- A real lossless AA/AAX to MP3 Converter.
- Convert Audible AA/AAX files to popular audio formats.
- Preserve original quality and IDs tags of audiobooks.
- Support to customize output quality and edit ID3 tags & metadata.
- Support to split large audiobooks to small parts.
- No need to install iTunes to authorize Audible account.
- Very easy to use, just drag and drop the .aa or .aax files to the software.
- Runs very fast, up to 700X faster speed.
- Not free, but offers free trial.
- Only available on WindowsOS and macOS, no Linux version and mobile version.
- It takes a long time to load an audiobook for the first time during the test, but it runs very fast and normally in the next time.
UkeySoft Audible AA/AAX to MP3 Converter is a one-stop tool for decrypting, converting and splitting Audible audiobooks. It is equipped with a series of useful functions while providing a neat and user-friendly interface. The output quality is good enough, and the conversion speed is faster than other Audible audiobooks that we have tested on the market. With just a few clicks, you can quickly get high-quality MP3 audios from Audible, then you will be able to listen to Audible audiobooks on any MP3 player, iPods, Sony Walkman, iRiver, Kindle, iPhone, Android, PSP, etc. We can easily rank it as one of the best Audible to MP3 Converters. Why not download the free trial version now and evaluate for yourself whether the software is helpful and worth the money?