Retrieving data from formatted hard disk using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Data that is stored in the hard disk drive is a vital resource for all professionals. Keeping the importance of data, we have designed and developed exclusive product EaseUS Data recovery wizard software that can recover and restore the lost or missing data files from hard disk drive quickly. The software has an interactive guide and has an excellent interface that is easy to understand. The software can be used to recover data from formatted hard disk, whether it is a text file, document file, media files, or an image file. The data can be restored in the original format as it was before the formatting of the Hard disk was done.
Features of the EaseUS Data recovery software
- Easy to download: – As the file size is less, the executable file can easily be downloaded directly from the official website of EaseUS. Also, the installation does not require any third-party software that is why there is no risk of virus or malware attack.
- Easy to use: – The language can be set while installing the software. The software also comes with an interactive panel that guides the users for the walkthrough through a tutorial.
- Single click recovery: – There is no complicated process during the restoration of the file. Users can easily retrieve any data, whether it is audio, video, text or word document, spreadsheet, or presentation file through a single click.
- Quick launch and fast scanning: – The software is developed in such a way the program is executed quickly. This helps in the quick start of software and faster scanning of files.
How to recover data from formatted disk?
Users need to download free or pro version software of the EaseUS data recovery wizard from the official website of EaseUS. Then install the software by following instructions. Once the software is successfully installed, then the user needs to launch the software by double-clicking the EaseUS data recovery wizard icon from the desktop. Users can select the hard drive from where they want to recover the file and click on the scan button. After the scanning process is completed, users can choose the data they want to retrieve and then click on the button that says recover. Users may be asked to specify the location or path they want the retrieved or recovered files to be stored. This is how to recover data from formatted disk using EaseUS data recovery software.
Advantages of using EaseUS data recovery wizard free version
Following file types can be recovered by EaseUS data recovery wizard free version software:-
- Text or document file:- Text files, word files, or doc files store essential documents of the organization. Once the format of the drive is done, there is a risk of data loss. In such a scenario EaseUS Data recovery wizard free version can be a handy tool.
- Media Files: – Media files can be audio files, video files, or images. These can be an essential resource for an organization. The software can retrieve video, pictures or audio files in its original format effectively.