Have you ever gone through the situation in which your iPhone suddenly crash down? Such incidents are quite alarming as it leads to damage the entire iPhone processing. Is your iPhone gone into recovery mode and you are worried about the photos, videos, and whole iPhone stuff from being lost?
IPhone Recovery mode pops up while the user goes through the iOS upgrade or restore procedure that puts the iPhone into the recovery mode such that in case of an upgrade failure or critical file loss incidence the entire data from the iPhone can be safely recovered. Recovery mode often generates during the iPhone jailbreaking procedure wherein the iPhone in spite of booting in the usual manner goes for iPhone recovery mode. This specific recovery mode is featured as default in iPhone providing a way to get back the lost data from iPhone.
For instance, consider the situation wherein iOS is causing application or software concerned trouble in the iPhone then in such case iPhone recovery mode restore helps to handle the situation. Additionally while update or regain procedure take place on the iPhone one of the following abrupt behavior are possible to be observed.
- Constant restart process is taking place on the iPhone with no home screen display.
- The update or restore failure with no recognition of the device in iTunes.
- iPhone stops responding with the Apple logo appearing on the screen without any progress bar or dropped progress bar for more than 10 minutes.
- Although iPhone automatically turns into the recovery mode, however, if doesn’t happen then the user is required to put the iPhone in the recovery mode to save the iPhone stuffs from being lost. The steps for how to set iPhone in recovery mode are as below:-
- There must be latest iTunes version installed and open it.
- Connect iPhone to Mac system.
- While the iPhone screen turns black release Sleep/Wake button. Keep holding home button unless the iTunes shows message detecting iPhone in the recovery mode.
iPhone recovery mode will help to restore iPhone stuffs back if any single chance of data loss encounters. Every data from the iPhone can be retrieved safely back however in case if iPhone recovery fails to be done then the user needs to take the help of other third party software known as dr.fone – Repair (iOS System Recovery) that is meant for recovering the iPhone stuck at Apple logo with easy and user-friendly steps.
Step 1: Connect your iOS device to the computer
Once you have connected your iPhone to the laptop, Launch dr.fone and choose Repair. You can also launch the software and then connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod with the lightning cable to the computer. Dr.fone will automatically detect the IOS device and displays it in the software window with device information. Click the next button in the window to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Boot your iOS device in DFU mode
Now you need to boot the device in DFU mode and follow the instructions displayed in the software window.
Step 3: Download the firmware
Next step is to download the firmware by selecting the correct device phone model.
Step 4: Repairing your iOS
Once the download process is complete, you need to click on “Fix Now” to finish the repairing process.
By following this simple process, you can quickly fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode. So if you want to try this method, please download the dr.fone recovery software.