Door to West Bengal Engineering Colleges
Engineering is one of the main stream careers in India. Half of the youth population wants to build a career in this.
Indian government, every year, organizes various entrance exam at national and state level.
West Bengal is one the important state for engineering aspirants. There are certain entrance exams for engineering which acts as a door to west Bengal engineering colleges. Some of them are:
From above all, WBJEE is one of the most important and known exam for engineering. The reason being it is the entrance exam for all streams in engineering and not only technical, unlike others. Also it is widely acceptable.
Let us discuss more about this
WBJEE or west Bengal joint entrance examination is the exam held by the west Bengal government to provide admissions to Undergraduate Courses in Medical and Dental in recognized universities, government colleges and famous institutes in the state of west Bengal itself.
Candidates willing to join these institutes for under graduation must clear the exam and follow the procedure after results properly so as to ensure their seats in west Bengal engineering colleges.
The article below deals with the stuff regarding WBJEE Counselling.
WBJEE Counselling is scheduled to take place from June 15 to July 19. Post the release of cut off and merit list.
WBJEE counselling process mainly deals with the documents verification, seat allotment and payment of the academic fee.
The WBJEE counselling process has five main steps:
- Online Registration: this includes registering yourself for counselling. All you have to do is to register on the website through your roll number and making the payment of WBJEE counselling fee which is Rs 500/-
- Filling up the choice: here the candidate is required to fill up the choice of colleges and institutes as per preference and locking the choice for the commencement of WBJEE counselling.
- Seat allotment: now it is up to the institute to allot seats based on the merit score obtained by the candidate. If any two candidates have the same merit score, then tie breaker criteria employed by the institute will come in to being.
- Document verification: the candidate has now been allotted a seat and he has to produce certain documents before the institute by appearing in person.
Documents to be produced at the time of WBJEE counselling are
- Class X Admit Card
- WBJEE 2016 Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Print out of WBJEE 2016/JEE Main 2016 rank from official website
- Receipt of Online Counselling Registration Fee (E-challan receipt)
- WBJEE 2016 Allotment Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Confirmation and admission. candidate is required to report at the allotted institute in person to complete the remaining formalities of admission.
WBJEE is one of the main stream entrance test for engineering in the state of west Bengal. Candidates willing to pursue career in engineering must score well in WBJEE and complete the whole procedure of WBJEE counselling patiently for getting admission to a good institute.