Have you ever come across a situation where you need to resize your exiting partitions inside windows? Today we are going to bring you the best way to resize the partition, as this is the best way to easily resize the partition. The software that we are going to use for the partition is Ease US partition Manager. This is the best software out there for the partitioning purpose and it’s a freeware as well. But you can get a couple of extra features that can add an edge over the other such software.
Ease US Partition manager
EASE US Partition manager is a partition software that you can use in order to resize of extend the partitions of your harddisk. The software is capable of completing the following tasks with ease.
- It can Extend NTFS system partition even without the need of restarting so that to maximize the system performance.
- You can use this software to safely merge two different partitions into one larger one without losing your data.
- It can convert FAT into NTFS file system.
- Converts primary to logical and again logical partition into the primary partition.
- Let’s you easily create, format, delete, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition and much more.
- Now you can create WinPE rescue disk to boot the faulty computer.
- Just defragment the disk and improve you PC performance
- Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa.
Steps to resize the partition under
The first thing you have to do is just install this free partition manager and launch it.
- Right click on the D: or the partition you want to modify in order to get more storage space for the C: drive when you will see the disk map then select the option saying “Resize/Move partition”.
- . Place the pointer onto the left side of the partition handle. Now by clicking and holding the mouse button simply drag the handle to your desired size of the partition.
- When you finish the above step, you will get info about the free space behind the system partition. Now place the pointer over the extreme right partition handle and drag that bar to select the entire free space and leave when no further bar movement possible.
- Now if you have done everything right and followed the instructions then you will get the operation you do into Pending operations tab. And here you have to click the apply button and voila, you are done with it . Now you have a larger storage space in the C drive.
Ease US Partition manager is undoubtedly the best software to move, resize, and format your Hard disk drive. The software almost reduces the risk of losing your data during the operations, but for that you have to follow the operations properly. Please don’t go for these operations if you don’t have prerequisite knowledge of partitioning and resizing the disk. So go ahead try it out and get more free space in your C drive.